1. Post Matric Scholarship(PMS) : Rate of Scholarship: An amount equivalent to Admission and Course/Tuition Fee and Maintenance allowance, subjected to a maximum ceiling.
a) Should be the First Year student of UG/ PG/ Ph.D Course of College.
b) Should belong to Minority Community.
c) Should have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous Board/ University Examination.
d) The Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs.
e) Should not be availing any other Scholarship or Stipend.
2. Central Sector Scholarship(CSS) : Rate of Scholarship: For Under Graduate Students: Rs.1000/- per month (Subject to a Maximum of Rs. 10,000/for an academic year) and Rs. 2000/- per month for Post-Graduate studies (Subject to a Maximum of Rs. 20,000/- for an academic year), provided they are selected for Scholarship at UG level.
(i) Applicant should be pursuing any Regular Course
(ii) Parental income should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs per annum
(iii) Applicant should not be availing any other scholarships/ Financial Assistance.
(iv) Applicants should not be belonging to the Creamy-layer
3. State Merit Scholarship(SMS) : Rate and Number of Scholarships: Graduation Rs. 1250/- per annum Post Graduation Rs. 1,500/- per annum. Eligibility Conditions: Should be a first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination. Family annual income should not exceed 1 Lakh.
4. Merit Scholarship to the Children of School Teachers (MSCT) Eligibility Condition: Should be a First year student of under Graduate Course in College. Son/Daughter of Primary/Secondary School Teachers can apply.
5. Hindi Scholarship(HS) : Rate of Scholarships : Under Graduate: 500/pm. Post Graduate : 1000/pm. Eligibility Condition: Hindi must be one of the Subject in the present studying course.
6. Muslim Nadar Girls Scholarship (MNS): Rate of Scholarship: Rs. 125/per annum. Eligibility Condition: Should be a first year girl student of under graduate course. Should belong to forward of BPL family and backward community.
7. Suvarna Jubilee Merit Scholarship(SJMS) : Rate of Scholarship: Rs. 10,000/- per annum. Eligibility Conditions: Should be a first year student of Under Graduate or Post Graduate course . Should belong to BPL family. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
8. C.H MuhammedkoyaScholarship(MGS): Rate of Scholarships: Under Graduates: Rs. 5,000/- per annum. Post Graduates: Rs. 6,000/- per annum. Hostel Stipend: Rs. 13,000/- per annum. Those who are eligible for hostel stipend will not be eligible for scholarship.
Eligibility Conditions: Should belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala. Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation or Higher courses in the institution. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination. Family annual income should not exceed 4.50 Lakhs. Those who apply for Hostel
stipend should be staying in recognized hostels.
11. Blind or PH Scholarship (BPHFC) : Eligibility : Blind/PH/Deaf students studying in College. Financial Support: Fee Charges for Blind students with family annual income below Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Hostel charges for all PH students who are hostellers and whose family annual income is below Rs. 4.5 lakhs/-. Boarding charges for all PH students who are day scholars and whose family annual income is below Rs. 4.5 lakhs. For further details please see the notification on the site. http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
Dr. Wilson C Thomas (Nodel Officer)
Anu Elizabeth Joseph